Yes, unfortunately we have only one choice: a nation of individual freedoms or of government slavery. Fortunately, we have a man fighting for our individual freedoms, and he is our President Donald J Trump.
One of the slavery definitions by Merriam-Webster dictionary is submission to a dominating influence.
A dominating influence before the 19th century civil war in America was the almighty plantation owners who were expropriating the wealth created by the slaves-laborers (that was the submission because the slaves did not resist) giving them the bare minimum needed only to keep them productive.
A dominating influence nowadays in America is the almighty government which forcefully expropriates (through the elaborate mechanism of laws, taxation, fees, tariffs, levies, etc.) giving the citizens and businesses only what is needed to keep them productive. That is also the submission because the citizenry has not revolted against the constantly expanding almighty government’s power.
Below is an example of how the modern US government makes its citizens the slaves.
US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg who recently passed away is praised by many for her legal actions on strengthening the moral fabric of America. But her actions have harmed our national moral fabric and paved the road to the upheaval we are in nowadays.
To understand why it is so, we have to remember that the unique moral fabric of America is rooted in the individual freedoms when an individual decides for himself for is GOOD and how to strengthen it and what is BAD and how to suppress it being guided by the Ten Commandments (including “do not do to your neighbor what you do not want to be done to you”).
The problem with Ruth Bader Ginsburg was that she was trying to replace the unique national morality of individual freedoms and responsibilities by the morality of government-imposed laws thus transforming a free individual into a government slave.
An American Supreme Court Justice should strengthen the Judeo-Christian morality of the US Constitution, and that means to strengthen the individual rights of everybody to live along the lines of their own interpretation and tailoring of the national Judeo-Christian morality.
One of the moral traits of the Judeo-Christian America is the conviction that God created all people equal – in His own image and likeness – all genders, all races, all intellectual abilities, etc. – equal in their ability to reach their unique individual best whatever it might be. The Judeo-Christian America does not need the government actions and commands related to the national morality such as for example to the race relations, economic inequality, sexual matters, etc.
Yes, the wrongs existed, exist and will exist in the nation but they should be mitigated not by the almighty government-god commands that make all of us the government slaves but rather by the Judeo-Christian morality education and public debates that preserve our God-guided individual freedoms and responsibilities.
And that is what is at the stake at this year elections which this year are just a sort of weaponry in the ongoing civil war – a nation of individual freedoms or of government slavery.
The Civil War Started When Democrats Seceded From the Union in 2016:
What President Donald J Trump has done as President to reduce the power of almighty government that enslaves all of us thus increasing the individual freedoms:
1. Rebuilt our military as an effective deterrence thus strengthening the defense of our individual freedoms from foreign enemies.
2. Slashed taxes and reduced regulations which created the best US economy in US history with the lowest unemployment rates, record income growth and reduced income inequality thus providing more money to the individuals to follow their dreams.
3. Enlisted private industry with government in an unprecedented war on the coronavirus so that medical equipment, therapeutics, and a vaccine were developed in record time thus providing the individuals with the medical tools to follow their individual dreams.
4. Fought terrorism around the globe by withdrawing from the Iran nuclear deal, defeated Isis and withdrew from the terror enabler UNWRA thus freeing more people in the foreign countries from the slavery by their own governments
5. Built the wall on the southern border and enforced American immigration laws which virtually eliminated illegal immigration thus defending the American individual freedoms from the foreign invaders with hostile moralities.
6. Kept his promises to move the US embassy to Jerusalem and to support Israel at the UN thus strengthening the spiritual roots of the individual freedoms which are in Jerusalem and the entire Holy Land.
7. Protected our college students from harassment by extending the protections of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act to include anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism that also meant the defense of individual freedoms.
8. Fought for black families by creating jobs in opportunity zones, by federal funding for black colleges and extending school choice for inner city children thus paving the road for the black families from the government slavery to the individual freedoms.
9. Signed the first peace deals in the Middle East between Israel and Arab countries in 25 years thus paving the road for the Arab countries from the government slavery to the individual freedoms.
10. Fought for US jobs by negotiating new trade deals to replace job exporting deals like NAFTA and withdrew from job killing treaties like the Paris Climate Accords thus freeing the country from extra regulations that constrain the individual freedoms.
Below in the link you find an interview with Ayn Rand on individual freedoms vs. government slavery.